This is a very natural makeup .... nothing too loud or dramatic.It complements my traditional outfits which have some shade of golden (in form of color,embroidery or jewelley).It would look good during daytime as well.
Products used :
- Golden shade by Canmake -Jewel Stareyes (Its a Japanese brand. Its a beautiful golden cream shadow with subtle golden glitter particles).You can use any of your favorite golden shade and put it on your entire eyelid
- Copper brown shade by Coastal Scents- 88 shimmer palette. Use it on the outer crease and blend to give that smokey effect
- Eyeliner by L'oreal- Super liner Carbon Gloss .Put a thin line above and below the eyes to define them
- Kajal by Revlon Colorstay one stroke defining eyeliner.Use it in the waterlid
- Blush by Mac's- Light Over Dark.Use the highlighter above the cheekbones to get that beautiful sheen and the bronze shade to contour the face
- Lipstick by Mac -Satin Cherish