This is another absolutely amazing shade from Eleanor which I picked up from Sasa while I was in Hongkong. Since, they don't have a name I named this one Tantalizing tomato red! It's more of a orangish red shade and I am totally loving it.It's easy to apply, dries quickly and has a good consistency but I notice that it chips in 2-3 days. Well , most of my nail paints do! Any suggestions on how I can avoid that? I do use a base coat and top coat.
- ► 2012 (38)
- Tantalizing Tomato Red by Eleanor - NOTD
- Fashion victim of the Romper Fad!!!
- Glitter bomb nails -video tutorial
- A stroll in the 400 year old classical Chinese gar...
- Diane Of London in Red Matador - NOTD
- Cotton gowns to beat the heat !!!
- The absolutely gorgeous evening gowns!
- Summer Fluorescencia - OOTD
- ▼ May (8)