This was my look on New Years Eve. Since I was clubbing and it was new years eve I wanted BLING BLING!
- So I picked up this sexy off shoulder shimmery body con dress and accessorized it with dazzling earrings ,bangles and armlet.
- Puffed up my hair by backcombing and securing it with hairspray, bumpits and hair pins.
- I did dramatic golden smokey eyes with lots of dazzling shimmer( The shimmer can't be seen in the pictures ). Shimmer might sound tacky to some, but used in right amount ,on the right base and on the right occasions can actually look absolutely fabulous . ( Urban Decay Primer Potion ,Coastal Scents 24k Gold,Beauty From the Earth -Multi Purpose Pigment-Heat , Mac Glitter-Antique Gold, Small Mac Palette for using Black and Brown Shadows, Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick- Bronze)
- Decided to go with a more neutral shade for my lips ,for which I used a nude shade of lipstick and mixed a tinge of pink in it . (Mac Satin Cherish, Rimmel London 009 )
- I wanted to get a more sun-kissed , bronzed out effect so instead of using a pinky/peachy blush I lightly dusted some baked bronzer . This gives a beautiful sheen to the cheeks ,like a healthy glow or dewiness as some would call it. (Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick -Bronze)
- Topped it off with Mac Fix plus spray, to fix in the makeup and get a nice glow