I have been so obsessed with hearts lately as can be seen in my pictures clearly:P These are all "Valentine month special" posts :p This was on one of the recent Saturday's, when I went out clubbing with my valentine and another newly married romantic couple. Wow!Love is in the air ...can you smell it ?
HOW I GOT THIS LOOK?
- I tried to keep it "all Black " with tinge of red in form of red lips and nails. I think it looked hot and ideal for clubbing.(Mac-Satin -Red A80)
- To glam it up , I added a glittery grey eyeshadow on my eyelids with a striking silver on the inner corner of my eyes to give an extra pop.(Beauty From the Earth-Multi Purpose Pigment -Steel )
- To define my eyes and make them look bigger, I lined the upper lids with a gel liner and flicked it towards the end.I kept my lower lids untouched. (Bobbi Brown - Black Ink)
- I used loads of mascara and curled my eyelashes (Diorshow - Blackout waterproof)
- I added some sheen on my cheeks with my favorite bronzer/highlighter.(Bobbi Brown-shimmer brick compact-Bronze)
- I Pat on very gently with a stippling brush Mac Fix+ spray to set my makeup and get some dewiness
- For the hair, I teased it at the crown area and used a strong hold hair spray.That really worked wonders!The tease stayed intact even the next day.I love big voluminous hair! (Spiky -Styling Spray - ultra hard .It is a Japanese brand)
- I got into a beautiful shimmery body-con dress I picked up from US .I love how it's got these beautiful tiny specks of shimmer on it. I also love how one of the sleeve has been designed with bows and cuts .I got this just for $ 20. (Charlotte Russe)
- I wore a nice pair of dazzling dangle earrings to add more spark to the look
- To compliment the whole look, I teamed it up with sexy high heel terminator sandals . I am not sure though if that's what they are called.I picked them from Shibuya 109 in Tokyo.
- This is somewhat a loud makeup and would be more suitable at night than daytime.
- You might look a bit overdressed if you do something like this to a place other than a night club. To tone it down , you could perhaps avoid the shimmery eyeshadows and dangle earrings, since the dress in itself is enough to add a lot of shimmer .
- If you use a darker shade lipstick, do a lighter eye makeup to balance . You could , perhaps use some mascara and/or eyeliner .
- Strong hold hair spray are imperative for having a long lasting tease . This will tangle your hair a lot. Avoiding hair spray or using a mild hairspray will untease your hair in no time.
- Please don't attempt to untangle your hair because that can lead to lot of breakage and damage. Best way is to shampoo your hair and condition it well.
- Body shapers / shape up undergarments or high waisted shorts are advised for a body con dress like this .This avoids an cellulite from bulging out and gives you a proper lift and fit.
- A pink or peach blush might not go very well with bright red lips .Instead, a gold/bronze highlighter looks perfect to add some sheen to the cheeks