It is not a Fashion post, but I was so excited to share this with all you girls! I am in the phase of life where I have been attending so many baby showers lately . I think it's that one day when you can make your pregnant friend feel so special and create some wonderful memories together. It's all about celebrations , fun and laughter (and lots of pictures :P). So recently, we threw a surprise baby shower for my very dear friend and I decided to make some DIY baby shower props. I mostly got these ideas from Pinterest and other baby showers. It is so easy that you can make these too and these are reusable. You just need some stationary and a bit of creativity.
Things you can make :
- "Mom to be" Sash - A baby shower is incomplete without this. Obviously since it's a girl in my friends case , It had to be pink.
- "Dad to be" Badge - It is the second perfect addition if the dad is a a part of the baby shower too.
- Photo booth Props - These are small props which you can hold and click pictures with. I am so in love with these pink beauties.
- "About to Pop " chart - This is such a beautiful way of sending across your messages ! You can make a chart and all friends can write in there messages to the couple.
Things you need :
- Bright Pink and Orange Paper (The thicker the better so the props don't crease while you hold them)
- White Chart Paper
- Ribbons ( For Sash and Props)
- Pink and Green Cloth
- Skewer Sticks ( For tholding the photobooth Props)
- Glitter ( For filling in the text)
- Safety Pin ( For putting behind the Badge)